Monday, August 9, 2010

Brave Brothers

Brave Brothers is a producer I have started following recently. Pity since they have been around for quite long and I take quite a while to register good songs in my head. They come with songs and collaborate artists that you can never imagine to make these songs sound so good. The melody sticks to my head and has entered my top 25 most played list on my ipod. And every song has such meaning you can not want to say you cant feel it. The lyrics to the song Finally, featuring Kelvin & Alexandra from U-Kiss, gave me goosebumps. Made me not want to fall in love. Made me not want to feel what love is. Not only this song, but other songs like another of my favorite, Bittersweet featuring Hyunah and M, was just beauty. And now Brave Brothers is going to come up with a new album and from there I am most anticipating Jay Park which Brave Brothers will be featuring him in one of his song.



No comments:

Post a Comment